Mazzeschi is a boutique firm specialized in corporate immigration, commercial law and citizenship law. The firm has offices in Milan, Rome and Florence and assists more than 70 of the Fortune 500 Companies as well as business investors, for the relocation of their managers in Italy, obtaining italian visa and residence permits. The firm also acts for individuals with respect to various kinds of family visas, nationality permanent residency issues and helping to obtain Italian citizenship. We can also assist with the obtainment and legalization of any kind of Italian certificates and with business visas at foreign Embassies in Italy. The firm is official partner of Invitalia Business Network (Gov.t Agency for the promotion of inward investments).
Marco Mazzeschi, the founder of the firm, is admitted to the Milan Bar Association (1988), to the Taipei Bar Association (2016) and as Foreign Legal Affairs Attorney in Taiwan (2016). He is a member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and of the International Bar Association (IBA). He is listed in the International Who's Who of business immigration lawyers as the leading practitioner in Italy.
The firm has a team of lawyers and paralegals focusing on immigration issues and a well established network of co-counsels throughout Italy.
We offer a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Work permits (intra-company and service agreement applications)
- Self-employment permits and permits for local hiring (quotas)
- Family residence permits
- Registration with Local City Council (residenza)
- Application for codice fiscale and registration with National Health Service
- Home suitability certificate (idoneità alloggiativa)
- Contacts with Italian Consulates abroad for Visa applications
- Assistance with business visas at foreign Embassies in Italy
- Certificates & Documents procurement (birth, marriage, criminal records, etc.)
- Translations and legalizations of certificates
- Advice on and assistance with Italian citizenship law issues and citizenship applications
new visas for investors